Sunday, June 6, 2010

PARTY!?


"You look really stupid / retarded in that video you posted, honestly. That hair thing is overdone."
via Formspring.


Awwwe, thank you sooo much. Usually I'd let out an outpour of insults and slurs, but since this is a fucking family blog with a rating of PG, I shall not use the "f" word to stab you. Instead, I will put the comment on this blog for others to be commented on, because I'm mean like that.

My actual answer:
Well, it wasn't exactly planned, the "hair thing" that is. I was innocently writing my extended essay and listening to music when the urge to dance struck me. But trust me, I wasn't dancing or flipping my hair for you, my love. Thanks for your comment -- and your redundancy ("stupid / retarded"? Alright, I get your point, you don't have to say it twice in one line)! (:

(See how nice I was to not point out that "You look really stupid / retarded in that video you posted, honestly. That hair thing is overdone" is not a question at all? Anyway, I love this person. Thanks for being honest, "honestly", my honest friend.)
[/edit & bitchin']
- - -


Award time!

Made it for you, my lovelies. You inspire me so much to keep doing what I love to do! (which basically consists of sifting through my closet and pulling out random outfits, then taking pictures of them, and PARTY! [kay maybe not PARTY! but blogging is fun even without the PARTY!ing :D)


Lemme make up some rules:
- Post on blog (obviously haha).
- Answer les questions.
- Link to bloggers who inspire you!

Questions:
1) Why do you blog? For you, or for others?
2) Do you like telling a story with words or pictures?
3) What is the meaning of life?
4) Cheese + Banana = ?
5) Halloweenies. Discuss this word.

You can write short, quirky one-word answers. Or long, funny, detailed answers as well! I'd really love to see em! (:

I'll pass this on to people who really do inspire me. These bloggers have amazing taste in fashion, amazing insights into life, and are generally great people (: hehe.

Rachel from One of These Things.
Andy from Moonage Daydream.
Kyki from Lunacy Fringe.


 

aspyringmachine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment