Thursday, December 17, 2009

thoughts of the day.

HOLIDAYS: IN, SCHOOL: OUT.



a few things on my mind lately:
1) i really want this coat. it's my mom's. it's the perfect length, perfect fit, perfect colour, perfect comfy-ness/warmth factor... And my mom won't let me wear it out. /sniffle.
-

2) I love my friends. I don't know what I'd ever do without them. (:
-



3) NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION #1: Rethink some of my outfits, BEFORE I get out of the house and go to school in them, instead of rolling out of bed at 8am in the morning and rush to get showered and dressed by 8:15. Augh. (And yes, those are christmas presents in those shopping bags behind me! i'm going to give them out tomorrow.)
-
4) It's freezing cold outside... And slushy and gross. I hate snow. I'm sorry, but truly, who wants to be wet and cold and uncomfortable? Snow does that to people. And the aftermath of it: Dirty mix of mud and slush and ice for weeks. I'm sure it's going to snow again before Christmas, and I need a durable coat to prepare for it. MOM I NEED YOURS.
-

5) My blog is becoming less of what I was hoping it would be, and more of a place to rant and complain about hw. I need to work on taking photos and being creative and NOT being lazy. OH and go thrifting more. But don't expect too much of me.
-
6) Thank you, readers, for following and listening to me complain about hw =_______= I know it's not a very attractive quality that I possessive (some might even say I repulse others by being so pessimistic) but complaining and ranting will always be a part of me. I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate the comments. They're always lovely and I feel so happy when reading them. (:
-



7) I found this really amusing. It is titled "Swine Flu". Poor Piglet!
-
8) I really love the new Twist Tres Paris collection at Forever 21. Take a look! http://canada.forever21.com/twist/Default.asp The cardigans are cute and reasonably priced. The frills and tulle skirts and bows are so adorable, I think I'm going to puke out cotton candy and rainbows. I'm so glad Canada has evolved enough to host a Forever 21 store here (: Love love the florals and occasional prints that pop out from the black and white ensembles. I can actually picture myself wearing this. The beanies and berets look absolutely comfy and adorable -- I might venture out to Metro and just have a serious shop.



WISHLIST.
Happy Winter Break, lovelies. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment