Saturday, December 19, 2009

Welcome to Distopia.





Urban Behaviour checkered trench, Sirens dress and liquid leggings, Payless shoes.

I had a lot of fun shooting this, you can tell, haha.
erm, anyway, i got this really great blue dress and wanted to show it off! so i did! wow i'm such a tool. :D

So many Christmas parties to attend, my head is spinning. Also have to work. Read 1984 for English. Study French and read Le Petit Prince and answer questions. Pick song to sing for talent show w/ Krys baby. Set shopping/thrifting/sleepover dates with my lovelies. Practice piano for exam in January. Buy more presents for those I forgot (sorry!). ): Think about life... Ponder about my existence. Just kidding, I have no time for that.

(Crap, am I complaining again? Sorry, I'll try to stop.)

Also, I'm currently bored with listening to the same songs over and over again. Can any of you guys suggest a few songs for me? Please and thank you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment