Wednesday, January 6, 2010

HAUTE.



80's cartoon, JEM!

Yay the lovely Samichami of Written Messages sent me an award! Check out her blog -- full of cute clothes and adorable posts.


7 Things (you probably didn't need to know about me):
1) I like to say what's on my mind, at any given moment. This makes people think I'm annoying and whiny.
2) I can't list 25 designers off the top of my head...
3) School is my enemy, and homework is the opiate of the masses.
4) My family is really messed up.
5) I'm Christian... although I haven't gone to church in almost a month now. ): I'm really sorry, God.
6) I want to fall in love -- true love, not watered-down, diluted, puppy love.
7) I'm scared of the dark. And being alone in the dark. And creepy ghosts. Like that girl from the Ring! EW or that girl from the Exorcist! Or the Grudge! EEK.

I give this award to ELMO (my bestie!), The Vogue Prince, Jess from Our Hell, Lilee from Zebra and Meerkat, and Rachel from One of Those Things!

Now we return to the regular programming:


SOYCONFESSION'S new rendition of HOT OR NOT.


HOT

LADY GAGA'S VARIOUS HAIRSTYLES. THAT BEEHIVE IS COOLER THAN AMY WINEHOUSE'S, BITCH. AND MUCH CLEANER AND NOT NASTY-LOOKING.


NOT

RIHANNA'S FLOPPY COMBOVER. SORRY, REEREE.


HOT

THE STYLIN' GIRLS OF GOSSIPGIRL. OOH LOOK AT TAYLOR! SHE'S 16, JUST LIKE ME... EXCEPT SHE'S RICH AND FAMOUS AND TALENTED. AND TALL. VERY TALL. MUCH LOVE!



NOT

KE$HA. WIPE THE SMEARED EYESHADOW OFF YOUR FACE AND  GO HOME. PLEASE. OKAY, SURE, TIKTOK WAS PRETTY CATCHY... THE FIRST FEW TIMES... BUT NOW BORDERING ON 'ANNOYING'.



HOT

JEWELRY MADE FROM HUMAN TEETH AND HAIR! I WANT. MUAHA.


NOT


COUGH. UM SELF EXPLANATORY.

AND THAT CONCLUDES TODAY'S HOT OR NOT!
CHECK BACK SOON.


No comments:

Post a Comment