Sunday, January 24, 2010

peeniz.

LOL i was commenting, and the moderation thing told me to type "peeniz" to have my comment posted! bwahahahaha

..that was the highlight of my day.

i thought i was going to the movies today. ):
but no, we're going tmr. /pout-sob-sniffle.

RANDOM PICTURE OF MY CHEST. NO, THE WORDS ON MY CHEST.
i've fallen to the clutches of rob pat. it was inevitable. sorry, faithful twihaters. i've joined the dark side. (contrary to popular belief, they do not have cookies. but boy, there are perks to befriending vampire lovers. they no longer torture me with lectures on how hot rob is, b/c, guess what, i acknowledge this fact with all my heart! but taylor's still not for me. :/)
THERE'S A CIG IN HIS MOUTH AND I DON'T EVEN CARE AND WILL NOT START CHATTERING ABOUT THE LONGTERM HEALTH EFFECTS OF SMOKING AT ALL! B/C I'M TOO MESMERIZED BY HIS SMOLDERING, BROODING GAZE. (:


Now I guess a hot and not post is expected...
HOT
OMFGG MR DEPP!!!!11 YOU'RE 40-SOMETHING AND STILL HOTTER THAN ANY JUSTIN-BEIBER-JONAS-BROS-COMBINATION. (ROB OR JOHNNY? I'D TAKE JOHNNY. ANY DAY.)

NOT
REMEMBER JESSE MCTEENPOPSTAR? YEAH I DON'T EITHER...


HOT
VINTAGE CLOTHING! MMM. [NOTETOSELF: GO SHOPPING.]

NOT
THIS VINTAGE OUTFIT. AND YES, PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY BUY THIS MASS-PRODUCED BAG/DRESS ON A CERTAIN WEBSITE (COUGH, LULU'S) FOR $44!


NOW IT'S YOUR TURN
SHOE-PANTS: HOT OR NOT?

some images taken from lovelyish, lulus.com, and lunacy--fringe.

No comments:

Post a Comment