Thursday, January 21, 2010

Your eyes of blue...

hello hello blogosphere.

yay an award (: i always feel so flattered haha. this is from Audrey of http://audreyallure.blogspot.com/ Thanks so mucho!
i'm supposed to tag 7 other peeps and say 7 things about me.
but i think i've said enough last time! so i'll just go on with the tagging:

Haruna from Sky Peach. (private)
Kit from http://casestudy-thelifeofanibnerd.blogspot.com/ (BLOG NOW, YOUNG LADY, DAMMIT)

Garage plaid shirt, Mimi Mcqueen shorts, DIY legwarmers

I've been watching a lot of That 70's Show online... it's so hilarious, the clothes are cute, Jackie (Mila Kunis) was adorable (and a bitch!), and basically it made me remember the days when I'd watch it on TV. Like in Grade 6. Five years ago, things were so simple. Kinda. [Except for those girls who decided to make fun of me, my face, my hair, and my clothes. But that part of life is over! Quirkiness is taking over. "Cool" is dead.] Oh, and Hyde was a babe. (; Then Eric and Kelso (Topher Grace & Ashton Kutcher) left. Then they introduced "Randy Pearson". And the show became really corny and the jokes weren't funny anymore. = =


Anyway, our Senior Vocal Jazz is going to Idaho to attend a competition/festival there! I'm so excited. We have about a month left to practice our songs, and let them cement in our heads.

thank God it's friday tmr. Have a good weekend, lovelies!
ps. I promise to blog another hot or not soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment