Sunday, January 17, 2010

you told me, "i wanna be anna sui."

ANNA SUI SS2010
I really love the colourful tights! it's just so crazy and cool and fun but still wearable and i think i want all of these outfits!

i'm really sorry for the lack of posts lately... there's so much to do, and not enough time to do it. i have to practice for my piano exam next week, i'm stressed, and i think i'm taking my stress out on others. i sit around and watch depressing movies about depressing people instead of finishing my work. i'm having a hard time at work and try not to cry about it but it's overwhelming. right now, i should be working on my psych notes but am procrastinating instead.

now that i've got that off my chest... it's time for a random outfit!


I went to a play with the other IB kids this week, Mrs. Dexter and Her Daily. It was dead boring, but at least I got to spend some time with my friends. Nobody liked the play... srsly. Even the Gr 12s said it was bad! Funnily enough, our English teacher liked it... She's this shrewd lady with impeccable taste in fashion. I'm scared of her. She's like the reincarnate of a working class Chanel-Austen breed.

These are my best friends. I really love them, but I guess I don't show it much. We don't have as much time to just hang out anymore, ever since school started, and the only time to talk is during school... And at school, I'm focused on getting things done and not thinking about anything else, so it's hard. MAIS JE VOUS AIME, D'ACCORD!

bien.

these days, i stay in my house and never rly come out. during the week, the only thing that keeps me going is the idea of the weekend coming in 4 days... 3 days... 2... 1...

and now it's sunday and i haven't done any of my hw or practiced piano at all and i'm blogging! = =

thank you for commenting and checking out my blog, guys! i love reading your comments, whether they be "nay" or "ay". you can tell me to "shut the eff up and go do your effing homework" if you want, even! (: i rly appreciate it! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment