Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I SAY 'CROP ACTION'

Lily from Banappleart tagged me ages ago and i'm so sorry for not posting this sooner! hah, procrastinating and forgetful me :S

Alrightie... let's do this thang:
1.What shoe size are you?
size 5 1/2. it's hard finding shoes! size 5 is too small and 6 is too large. i deal with it by telling my feet to grow larger every night.

2.Where do you work?
Hut of Hell (Pizza Hut). i eat so much pizza at work... = = Customers get really grumpy if their pizza is late by like 5 minutes! i'm the customer service person so all the angry ppl get redirected to me. eep.

3.Favorite piece of clothing you own
Right now... My crop tops! they're really versatile actually. and easy to DIY too. just cut up an old tee and voila, instant crop action.

4.Your favorite blog?
i have so many seriously!!! if i follow your blog/link to your blog, most likely, i'm a hardcore fan of said blog (;

5.Do you have any pets?
not right now. i wish tho!

6.How many siblings do you have?
just one. my sister, Jenny. she's 9. but my baby cousin is staying with us as well so i consider her as a baby sister. she's only 1 and a half!

7.If you could live anywhere where would it be?
wow umm I really don't know. in the future, I'd probably say NY or London but to be honest, I don't know if i can survive living in a huge city.. for now.

8.What were you doing before this?
Watching Glee eps. I borrowed the Season 1 DVD from my bestie! (finally gosh. i'm gonna spend endless hours watching hahaha)


9.Your favorite food?
Hmm.. I'll eat anything :D

10.Do you have a middle name?
It's my Chinese name, "Shanni". It's pronounced exactly like Sunny. Almost.

11.Your favorite websites?
FACEBOOK :O and youtube hehe.

12.Who do you tag?
EVERYONE WHO READS THIS.
Ppl, you better post this haha.


Thanks once again, Lily. You're a babe :D

Now, onto other news...
- The Keep the Pride Alive performances are held tomorrow, June 30, at 9 pm, and on Canada Day (July 1st) 3 pm and 9 pm! It'll be fun, i hope. Anyway, i'm excited to dance! (:
- My Blogversary is on August 12th. Any suggestions for the occasion? Kyki told me to do a Lady Gaga dance and post it as a vlog. If you can give me some more ideas, I'll put up a poll and you guys can vote! Anything at all! I'll do a crazy dance, or dress up like a man for a day (if you really want me to.. hahaha), or whatevs! COMMENT!

Love you guys.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment