Wednesday, September 8, 2010

first day of school (:



{{EDIT: It's thundering and raining like crazy out here in Langley, BC! It's so beautiful -- the rain, I mean. Some days, it's best to just sit in your room, read a book, all cozy and warm and safe. I'm seriously so thankful that I have a roof over my head, good food cooked by my grandma, and my sister and baby cousin here to cheer me up.}}



I'm IT! Got tagged by Joan (;
1. Who or what is your inspiration?
I draw inspiration from everyone and everything around me. I get obsessed over certain things/people for a while and then I'm onto the next thing!

2. What is your makeup brand?
I don't understand this question lol.

3. What is your favorite makeup brand?
Actually, I don't really have a favourite makeup brand! I buy the essentials: mascara, concealer, eyeliner, and lip butter. Sometimes I'll use eye shadow. But I don't really care about the brand. As long as it doesn't irritate my skin, I'll use it haha.

4. Would you rather go out with no makeup on with done hair, or undone hair and finished makeup?
I'd rather have good makeup on my face! I'm very insecure about my face, because I've been through really bad stages of acne, black bags under my eyes, and chapped lips. And the "bedhead/rocker hair" look is really popular right now anyway. To be honest, I never really do much with my hair but blow dry it or put it up into a pony tail!

5. Name 5 things that's in your bag:
Cell phone (it's crap -- can't do anything but talk and text, but as long as I can text, whatever!), money (in case I get lost/stranded somewhere), keys (don't want to be locked out), lip butter, and Clean&Clear oil-blotting sheets! They're super handy lol.

6. Name something every makeup enthusiast should have:
A good concealer/powder brush. A flawless face is the best face!

7. When you were young, what did you want to be when you grow up?
I wanted to be a singer-songwriter, haha. Now, I'm not so sure I can do that! There are so many talented artists out there, and I don't think I'm one of them ):

8. What is your favorite clothes shop?
Value Village ftw. (HEY LEXY :D Sup? One day we should go VVing together.)

Got tagged by Rachel <3
12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates.

I like listening to the rain outside.
I like waking up at the right time, and not in the middle of the night, panicking because of confusion.
I like people who are able to laugh at themselves.
I like coming up with a clever reply at the right time, and not mangling it as it travels out my mouth.
I like eating dinner with my family.
I like having a conversation that's not forced.
I like it when it's as if the day will never end, and I can just stay up forever.
I like the hazy feeling of when it's between being awake and asleep.
I like having homemade facials with my younger sister.
I like hot showers on cold days, and watching the steam rise up from the water.
I like it when people take the time to just talk to me, and not anybody else.
I like being able to bus/walk to places; it makes me feel independent.

I love living life, and I hope I'll be able to do more of that once I graduate. I don't want to be scared anymore!

I hate it when I begin to write a story with amazing inspiration fresh on my mind -- and then losing that inspiration 4 paragraphs later.
I hate clicking through other people's photo albums on Facebook, because it just proves that my life is dreadfully boring in comparison.
I hate fighting with my parents.
I hate it when my imagination runs off a cliff.
I hate crying in public.
I hate having to joke around with strangers or even acquaintances at school, because I'm scared that nobody will like me if I'm not funny enough.
I hate it when people make a comment about my skin or my clothes, even if they don't mean to offend me. It still makes me feel bad, even though I try to brush it off.
I hate being in the IB program. It sucks out everything that's important to me: creativity, sleep, energy, friendship; it leaves me empty.

 LOLz. She's adorable, eh. That facial expression is pure gold, baby.

NOW I TAG EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU OUT THERE! YOU'RE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment