Monday, October 12, 2009

b & a

BEFORE 16TH BDAY:

AFTER 16TH BDAY:

See the difference?
Pre-16 - wearing: oversized AE shirt, AA tube socks, gifted wedges (thanks granma!), thrifted cropped blazer [and yes, i'm wearing shorts underneath all that. don't want to flash anyone haha)

Post-16 - wearing: le chateau blazer, diy chanel tee, mom's skirt, Gossip pumps

Hahaha, don't worry, I'm not turning into a boring school-teacher. I'll still bring out my tutus and minis, you can bet on it!

My bday was great! Me and my friends took so many pictures, I don't think Blogger would be happy if I uploaded all 80 of them.

our outfits.

The opening of XXI was pretty cool... except there was a huge lineup all the way into the back alley parking lot = =
Truth be told, I was a little disappointed when we finally barged into the store. 1) Too many ppl in it. Couldn't walk around without pushing into other girls. 2) The clothes weren't to my taste. I only found a few things I liked even though the store had two levels. 3) The lineup at the checkout counter took about an hour.

But my friends and I walked around Metro, and bought some stuff, took sticker pics, ate some teriyaki/udon/whatever else japanese food we could find, and it was fun (:

Oh, Tyson. You wish you were a stuffed bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment