Friday, April 16, 2010

TGIF.

I've posted a LOT this week! I'm actually very proud of myself.
However, I'm not very proud of the fact that I spent the past few days not doing any homework at all, staying up on the computer until 1 am (FACEBOOK! ONLINE GAMES!), and being 40 mins late for choir 3 times in a row. I got approx. 5 hours of sleep last night, and I feel like hell.

Anyway, I'm starting my extended essay for IB (info: click here and here). 3000-4000 words due in June. Shit, right? Right. I also have a Psych internal assessment due on the 27th this month! I've been forced to accompany my school choirs to go to Banff, Alberta for 4 days next week, Thursday to Sunday, and I swear... I'm not going to be able to finish anything. I feel empty and tired and drained, and I haven't even started typing out my EE or IA papers. The more I think about it, the more I don't want to do it. The more I don't want to do it, the more I think I'm not going to be able to pass IB. (If a student fails the EE paper, he/she doesn't get his IB diploma!)

Sorrows aside, here is an outfit:


AND TAKE A LOOK AT THIS:

JEALOUS?! (:


TOTD: A bad romance sounds pretty good right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment