Thursday, May 13, 2010

won't you cry on my shoulder won't you laugh at my jokes.


HEY GUYS!

I received a package of awesomeness a couple days ago from Jessica! She sent me this amazing Diane von Furstenburg top (it's so soft and silky and colourful, I love it!). She was so sweet, even wrote me a letter and made me a mixCD! THANKS, LOVE. I'm listening to the tunes right now. Check out her blog, people. She's gorgeous, she has a great sense of style .. and even a cute boyf!

she even drew a cute lil bunny! and you know how i love me some bunnies.

I've got a couple outfits to post (i've been taking a LOT of outfit pics now, for Lookbook and stuffs; can't help myself!):
wearing: Old Navy batwing tunic, Urban Planet denim shorts, Aldo flats.


 
wearing: H&M skirt, Mariposa tee, Walmart flats


TOTD: MIU MIU IS PRETTY AWESOME.
via Lovelyish

No comments:

Post a Comment