Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what a day (:

[edit: I've posted up some answers to your burning questions on my Formspring! I answered one about my decision to start a blog, and another on how I created my header!]


I slept at 6 am yesterday, and was woken up by a phone call from the public library at 12 noon. Then my bestie, Flora (whom you probably all know and love dearly -- but not as much as I LOVE HER :D) texted me to come help her dye her hair "golden brown".

I rushed over madly (i.e. took about an hour and a half to fully wake up, get dressed in something comfy, and put on makeup) with my work uniform in a Roots bag (work @ 4:30 - 9:30) and a pair of fake Converse upon my feet.

Here are a few pics of me trying to help her. In the end, she gave up on me and told me she'd do it. Lolz.


... and TADA, here we are:

... more importantly, here's Flora's new hair colour:

My outfit for church on Sunday (yes, I've been going to church again! surprising, n'est-ce pas?):
I bought these heart-printed shorts, alongside other items, from Crew Heaven (facetrading Facebook group) and was thoroughly disappointed when I received the batch. For one thing, a sweater I bought did not look anything like the model's sweater, and I feel as if I've been completely ripped off.

Also, the quality of this pair of shorts is terrible!

And though the shorts were only priced at $13, my own mother remarked that I could've gotten a better quality pair of shorts directly from China for about $2 Canadian = =

So yup, that is my Facetrading horror story. Okay, it's not so bad. From afar, the shorts look cute. Though the fabric is rough and cheap, at least it looks wearable. Sigh. I'm thinking of DIYing it a bit to make it a bit more tapered. Dunno how I will achieve that since I suck at everything DIYish.

I'm sending out my love to all you lovelies!
{{2 more weeks before school! I need to get started on editing my Extended Essay and reviewing Chem and Bio! Start the Stressed-Out-It's-School-Again countdown!!!}}

Lol, funny thing: Flora and I walked into Starbucks to get some coffee before I had to bus to work, and two of my classmates were there as well -- typing away on their laptops, across from each other on a table. Very hard workers, these two. Also, they're both Asian, but that's beside the point. (; Hehe, I can make Asian jokes. So it reminded me that I had a LOT of homework to complete before the start of school. AND I have to go and take my L test for driving soon! Will be v. v. busy... ):
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment