Wednesday, September 1, 2010

++JEWELRY, ++MISC



Okay, shameless advertising aside (hey a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!), here's some outfit photos for you to indulge in (LOL):

Almost everything here is from Crew Heaven. The leggings are from ICING by Claire's.
 I'm selling the leggings FOR $8 here!

 I received my leggings from Dress911 and they fit really well!



Those of you who asked me where I got a certain top from, well I'll tell you!
^woah flashback to last year... this was my first outfit post!
not much has changed, i see. LOLz
...

$12 from Walmart! :D
And the boots that you see up there? Walmart, $10 - sale! Nice? (;
Well, I've still got a shitload of work to do. So see ya!
Thank you so much to my new followers <3 And I love all your comments. I swear, you guys all rock haha. xxx


jeez, been listening to mcr again. i will always <3 gerard way tho.

No comments:

Post a Comment